Monday, November 26, 2012

KRISTANNA LOKEN - GOOD JUICY APPLE

Kristanna Loken,nasceu a 8 de Outubro de 1979 em Ghent,New York,usa.
Daughter of a model (mom) and a Writer Apple Farmer (dad),kristanna Liken soon stunned with her beauty and tall hot body.
The first time i saw her was at tv show,Pensacola,where she immediatelly stunned me with her beauty.
But her career and personal life became hotter and so much hotter,with several movie roles,like Terminator - 3,and her bissexualitty with a lesbian love with brunette latin steaming hot actress,Michelle Rodriguez.
Here is what she said in an interview in Curve Magasine:

"I have dated and have had sex with men and women, and have to say that the relationships I have had with certain women have been much more fulfilling, sexually and emotionally, than of those with certain men... I connect with an aura, with energy. And if the person with whom I connect happens to be a female, that's just the way it is. That's what makes my wheels turn."
Long legs,perfect face..this stunner is getting hot and hot as time goes by....




















No comments:

Post a Comment